LOTRO Review, Midway News, NAW News!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Special thanks go to Kim Mitchell (Znith) for writing this detailed review of Turbine Games’ Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar.

I have to say this is one of the best reviews we have posted here on MTBS, and there are several more to come. Click HERE[/b] to read the review and post your thoughts HERE[/b].

We also got word that Midway has appointed Craig Duncan as Head of Midway Studios in Newcastle. I mention this because Craig will be in charge of Vince Diesel’s Wheelman which we profiled HERE[/b]. Congratulations, Craig! Please make sure Wheelman is rendered well for S-3D gaming!

Finally, Sharky and his team are working very hard to get the MTBS Nations at War[/b] attack system up and going again. He discovered a bug that needed fixing, and a lot of programming is required. Take advantage of this calm before the storm and build your armies up!

Oh - expect some exciting news on Monday.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Special thanks go to Kim Mitchell (Znith) for writing this detailed review of Turbine Games’ Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar. I have to say this is one of the best reviews we have posted here on MTBS, and there are several more to come. Click HERE to read the review and post your thoughts HERE. We also got word that Midway has appointed Craig Duncan as Head of Midway Studios in Newcastle. I mention this because Craig will be in charge of Vince Diesel’s Wheelman which we profiled HERE. Congratulations, Craig! Please make sure Wheelman ...

Return to “MTBS News”