New MTBS Discount, MTBS Start Page!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

First, you have probably seen MTBS ads for the Stereoscopic Displays and Applications[/b] conference taking place in San Jose, California from January 28th to January 30th. This is a highly regarded conference in the S-3D community, and all the academic industry leaders will have a presence there.

All MTBS members qualify for a discounted member rate provided the following registration form is faxed by 12:00PM Eastern Standard Time January 11th. Please fax this form[/b] to (703)642-9094. It is a PDF file, so you will need Adobe Acrobat to read it. I will be doing a poster session there too, and I’m looking forward to seeing you there! Make sure your MTBS registration information is accurate to qualify for the discount.

NEXT! Sharky created an MTBS start page for our members. It features a Ventrilo monitor, popular MTBS links, search engines, and miscellaneous interest material. Please add this URL as the default homepage for your browser:

http://www.mtbs3d.com/startpage/index.php

If our members have additional links they would like to see in the start page, post them HERE[/b]! Depending on popularity and appropriateness, we will add your submissions. Be sure to set it as your default homepage!

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! First, you have probably seen MTBS ads for the Stereoscopic Displays and Applications conference taking place in San Jose, California from January 28th to January 30th. This is a highly regarded conference in the S-3D community, and all the academic industry leaders will have a presence there. All MTBS members qualify for a discounted member rate provided the following registration form is faxed by 12:00PM Eastern Standard Time January 11th. Please fax this form to (703)642-9094. It is a PDF file, so you will need Adobe Acrobat to read it. I will be doing a poster ...

Return to “MTBS News”