Official NVIDIA Beta Stereo Beta Drivers Out!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

NVIDIA has released the 174.74 32 bit Vista drivers complete with stereoscopic 3D support. The 64 bit version of the Forceware does not mention S-3D support. I’m getting the file up and am looking forward to testing them out.

Post your results HERE[/b]!

EDIT: The Forceware 174.74 at nzone.com says it adds stereo support, but the actual stereoscopic 3D driver isn’t included in the archive. After looking into it, we got the actual 174.75 stereo beta that goes with this Forceware, and it is now in our downloads section! I hope I redeemed myself ;=)

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Hello everyone! NVIDIA has released the 174.74 32 bit Vista drivers complete with stereoscopic 3D support. The 64 bit version of the Forceware does not mention S-3D support. I’m getting the file up and am looking forward to testing them out. Post your results HERE! EDIT: The Forceware 174.74 at nzone.com says it adds stereo support, but the actual stereoscopic 3D driver isn’t included in the archive. After looking into it, we got the actual 174.75 stereo beta that goes with this Forceware, and it is now in our downloads section! I hope I redeemed myself ;=)

Return to “MTBS News”