NVIDIA 3DTV Play Released, Instructions, Options

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

We are pleased to report that Nvidia has officially launched their 3DTV Play Software.  Free for existing Nvidia GeForce 3D Vision glasses users, 3DTV Play lets gamers use Nvidia GeForce 3D Vision drivers with modern stereoscopic 3D HDTVs on condition that they are HDMI 1.4 compliant.

Come November, Nvidia plans to release a paid version for gamers that don't own Nvidia's 3D glasses.  This is best suited for customers whose only 3D solution is a new 3D HDTV, or customers that don't want to move their Nvidia PC from the playroom (AKA office) to the living room.  This will retail for about $40 US.
Read full article...
Chiefwinston
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: NVIDIA 3DTV Play Released, Instructions, Options

Post by Chiefwinston »

This is the news I've been waiting to hear. The time has arrived for me to build my ultimate 4th gen. stereo gaming rig. This will surely get me the pop off the screen effects I'm looking for. :woot

cheers
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Nvidia 3DTV Play

We are pleased to report that Nvidia has officially launched their 3DTV Play Software.  Free for existing Nvidia GeForce 3D Vision glasses users, 3DTV Play lets gamers use Nvidia GeForce 3D Vision drivers with modern stereoscopic 3D HDTVs on condition that they are HDMI 1.4 compliant.

Come November, Nvidia plans to release a paid version for gamers that don't own Nvidia's 3D glasses.  This is best suited for customers whose only 3D solution is a new 3D HDTV, or customers that don't want to move their Nvidia PC from the playroom (AKA office) to the living room.  This will retail for about $40 US.

Return to “MTBS News”