Tridef 3D Pack 4.2.3

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Tridef 3D Pack 4.2.3

Post by PressBot »

DDD has put out a new Tridef 3D package which features updated Tridef Ignition drivers and upgrades to their 3D Media Player:
TriDef 3D Ignition:

Added profiles for the following games:

Mass Effect 2, BioShock 2, Assasin's Creed II, ShellShock 2, Street Fighter IV, The Saboteur, The Lord of the Rings Online, Mines of Moria, Perimeter 2 New Earth, Need for Speed Undercover, Leisure Suit Larry - Box Office Bust, Dark Void and Aion.
Read full article...
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Tridef 3D Pack 4.2.3

Post by Likay »

Ok. I've tried assassins creed 2 before with no "ignition". It seems like tridef looks a tad better than iz3d for supported games (iz3d works with way more games though) so: Tridef: Here i come! :lol:
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

Oh great, profiles for a bunch of games I want to play. And I just upgraded my GPU in anticipation for games like Bioshock 2 and Assassins Creed 2. I too am finding that the DDD driver has more depth than other drivers (at least on the games that are supported).
tritosine5G
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by tritosine5G »

what can they do with mass effect 2 :cry:
Xerion
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Xerion »

I second tritosine's post. If anyone with Tridef could test Mass Effect 2 and see whether they managed to put lights and target indicators and such at the correct 3D position. Nvidia says it's impossible without the developer making changes to the game, so it would be fun if tridef could make it work anyway.
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

http://www.mtbs3d.com/index.php?option= ... &Itemid=76" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://forum.iz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=2328" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dunno if anyone gets any wiser though.
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
Neil

Tridef 3D Pack 4.2.3

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

DDD Logo

DDD has put out a new Tridef 3D package which features updated Tridef Ignition drivers and upgrades to their 3D Media Player:

TriDef 3D Ignition:

Added profiles for the following games:

Mass Effect 2, BioShock 2, Assasin's Creed II, ShellShock 2, Street Fighter IV, The Saboteur, The Lord of the Rings Online, Mines of Moria, Perimeter 2 New Earth, Need for Speed Undercover, Leisure Suit Larry – Box Office Bust, Dark Void and Aion.

Return to “MTBS News”