RSS Feed, Blog, MTBS YouTube Section, iZ3D, Website Ideas

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello Everyone!

Some important updates:

1. Join our website news RSS feed by placing this link in your favorite reader:

http://mtbs3d.com/rss/mtbs_news.xml[/b]

Now you can stay caught up conveniently!

2. Today?s blog in the newsletter section!

Do you think 2D is starting to outlive its welcome? Are gamers becoming desensitized to even the most robust DirectX 10 graphics? Read the blog, and post your comments.

3. MTBS YouTube Section!

I uploaded the last of the Dimension-3 Expo videos to YouTube. Rate them, share them, and join the group. This is an excellent tool for spreading the awareness of stereoscopic 3D in video games - let?s make use of it!

Access it here[/b]!

4. iZ3D 22" monitors popping up!

iZ3D announced that the first mass manufactured monitors are going to be shown at QuakeCon this weekend, and I haven?t seen them yet! GRRRRRR! If anyone here is going, please post your reviews and feedback!

5. Your MTBS website ideas and feedback!

Lots of good stuff is cooking. If you can, please post your website ideas here[/b], or send an email to ideas@mtbs3D.com.

See you on the forums...

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello Everyone! Some important updates: 1. Join our website news RSS feed by placing this link in your favorite reader: http://mtbs3d.com/rss/mtbs_news.xml Now you can stay caught up conveniently! 2. Today?s blog in the newsletter section! Do you think 2D is starting to outlive its welcome? Are gamers becoming desensitized to even the most robust DirectX 10 graphics? Read the blog, and post your comments. 3. MTBS YouTube Section! I uploaded the last of the Dimension-3 Expo videos to YouTube. Rate them, share them, and join the group. This is an excellent tool for spreading the awareness of stereoscopic 3D in video games – let?s ...

Return to “MTBS News”