sView, iZ3D Driver News, New Forum Section

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

If it seems a bit slow on MTBS, it?s only because this is the calm before the storm!

We have a new software program to share with you. Found in the MTBS File Exchange (in the Downloads section), sView is an easy to use stereoscopic photo viewer that supports anaglyph, dual view, page flip, and iZ3D solutions. Written by Gavrilov Kirill, I think you will find it a valuable tool.

Also, iZ3D is hard at work on the next beta release of their drivers, and they are going through a lot of heavy testing for successful results. I will post some game screenshots from their Alpha drivers in the gallery later. A big improvement in their next revision is better dynamic shadow support.

We have also added a new forum section for brand new S-3D gamers or people with questions about the available technology in the market. Finally, more interviews are in the works for MTBS, so be patient!

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! If it seems a bit slow on MTBS, it?s only because this is the calm before the storm! We have a new software program to share with you. Found in the MTBS File Exchange (in the Downloads section), sView is an easy to use stereoscopic photo viewer that supports anaglyph, dual view, page flip, and iZ3D solutions. Written by Gavrilov Kirill, I think you will find it a valuable tool. Also, iZ3D is hard at work on the next beta release of their drivers, and they are going through a lot of heavy testing for successful results. I ...

Return to “MTBS News”