NVIDIA Vista Stereo Driver Out! (Beta)

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

It’s a momentous day indeed. Zalman has released NVIDIA’s first stereoscopic 3D driver today. My Zalman monitor is still on its way (DAMNED YOU, UPS!) so I don’t yet have the means to share with you what works and what doesn’t.

Richard Chung, Zalman Product Manager, Game Developers Conference

From what I have seen at shows, I think you will like it though. The driver has been added to our downloads section. Post your results HERE[/b]!

We discovered this morning that the MTBS Gallery was not allowing uploads. This has been FIXED, so upload your screen shots so others can see your results. Also, we added an NVIDIA beta 1 anomaly reporting section to the site. Upload images of games that don’t look so good here. It makes for good reference material for bug corrections for future driver updates and is easy to cross-link to.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! It’s a momentous day indeed. Zalman has released NVIDIA’s first stereoscopic 3D driver today. My Zalman monitor is still on its way (DAMNED YOU, UPS!) so I don’t yet have the means to share with you what works and what doesn’t. Richard Chung, Zalman Product Manager, Game Developers Conference From what I have seen at shows, I think you will like it though. The driver has been added to our downloads section. Post your results HERE! We discovered this morning that the MTBS Gallery was not allowing uploads. This has been FIXED, so upload your screen shots ...

Return to “MTBS News”