Driver 1.09 Release Poll

Do you like the idea of iZ3D Releasing the 1.09 driver?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:43 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 15

warface
One Eyed Hopeful

Driver 1.09 Release Poll

Post by warface »

Hi All,

We have been presented with a crossroad and we're looking to the community to give us feedback on this.

The poll is simple. Do you think this is a good idea or no?

As it stands right now, 1.09 is ready for Final Release; however, Shutter Glasses and VR920 are currently not functional.

We would like to release the driver minus the Shutter Glasses and VR920 features. They will be removed.

After the driver is released, we will be putting up a beta driver that is similar to the one you are testing now. The difference will only be that the "Trial Period" for VR920 and Shutter Glasses will be extended to 90 days.

This will give us time to continue working on these features and get another beta driver out to you.

Please give us as much feedback as you can.

Regards,

Warface
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Nothing really stops you from releasing those (and other) features later on. For me it's very fine to release the 1.09 as is.
Thanks for all you do in this special niche!
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
RAGEdemon
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by RAGEdemon »

Hi,

I think (imo) warface is asking in a very nice way, how many people would actually buy the driver without shutter glasses or VR920 support.

Please excuse me if I have the wrong end of the stick.

Personally, I own an iZ3D meaning that the final release doesn't really have any other modes that I want if it were to be released. Release it of course - all I'm saying is that I feel the vast majority of sales will be when shutter glasses are properly supported, and please don't be disheartened if it didn't sell well without it - I know you have worked extremely hard on the driver for us :P

Hope I'm not upsetting anyone, especially the ultra nice people at iZ3D :)

-- Shahzad.
Windows 11 64-Bit | 12900K @ 5.3GHz | 2080 Ti OC | 32GB 3900MHz CL16 RAM | Optane PCIe SSD RAID-0 | Sound Blaster ZxR | 2x 2000W ButtKicker LFE | nVidia 3D Vision | 3D Projector @ DSR 1600p | HP Reverb G2
LukePC1
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by LukePC1 »

I think there could be betas coming forever, so you never have to register... but as you want some customers, you could release it for the working stuff. Interlaced works fine on most titles by the way - I'm just using it reversed from NV driver, so you need a different sitting position...
Play Nations at WAR with this code to get 5.000$ as a Starterbonus:
ayqz1u0s
http://mtbs3d.com/naw/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AMD x2 4200+ 2gb Dualchannel
GF 7900gs for old CRT with Elsa Revelator SG's
currently 94.24 Forceware and 94.24 Stereo with XP sp2!
CarlKenner
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by CarlKenner »

VR920 works well enough on 32 bit. I think you can release it.
Copy this code to clipboard: 0o1rp5zk then go to http://mtbs3d.com/naw to register. Use the code for $5000 startup bonus, and to support Gaza.

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”