iZ3D Slogan Contest

Find a good article? Got a news story to share? VR, AR, 3D...it's all good! No self promotion please.
warface
One Eyed Hopeful

iZ3D Slogan Contest

Post by warface »

Nobsi
Cross Eyed!

Post by Nobsi »

Damn I missed that :cry:

My slogan would have been: iZ3d because depth does matter :lol:
ssiu
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by ssiu »

LOL ... I only now realize that IZ3D is meant to be associated with "I-see-3D". Being a Canadian I always read it as "I-said-3D" and think the "IZ" has no particular meaning.

I wonder if the company realizes that their clever name is lost on all the British Empire descendants ...
3Dward
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by 3Dward »

For some reasons, I feel it might be more accurate to praise the IZ3D team than the current generation of their monitors.
Therfore, I would tend to suggest a slogan which outlasts the product and still gives credit to the company such as:

IZ3D - Instigators of the 3D revolution.
stee1hed
Cross Eyed!

Post by stee1hed »

so is there any update on the results of this contest?
CarlKenner
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by CarlKenner »

Yes, I don't know if they realise that Z is pronounced ZED in all countries except one.

I certainly would never have guessed in a million years that it had anything to do with seeing. I thought it was just the zed axis (the axis that is going into or coming out of your screen). And I thought the "i" was just supposed to mean "eye" not "I". The zed axis for your eyes.

The product name is Eye Zed Three Dee. Whether that is what they intended to call their product or not, that is what it is called. If they are relying on that pun for marketing they will be disappointed, since most people will not hear it when they read "eye zed three dee".

That is what I like about Stargate Atlantis. They actually know how to pronounce zed pee em, because their scientists are Canadian and Czech. When I heard people on SG1 talk about them I kept wondering what a CPM was, and it took me ages to work out that it was a zero point module.

Still, at least it isn't as bad as all those things named ee zed something, which sounds nothing like "easy".
Copy this code to clipboard: 0o1rp5zk then go to http://mtbs3d.com/naw to register. Use the code for $5000 startup bonus, and to support Gaza.

Return to “User Contributed Immersive Technology News & Announcements”