Prince of Persia

Post your comments about official MTBS game reviews here.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Prince of Persia

Post by PressBot »

PressBot

Prince of Persia

Post by PressBot »

Neil

Prince of Persia

Post by Neil »

Think you have what it takes to swash buckle your way through a magical kingdom?

Read the review and share your thoughts. What S-3D settings work best for you?

Regards,
Neil
martinlandau
Certif-Eyed!

Re: Prince of Persia

Post by martinlandau »

MTBS is still awaiting samples from NVIDIA for their GeForce 3D Vision solution.

My jaw dropped when I read this, are you kidding me? Really Neil - you are supposed to be the premiere non biased s3d guy in the whole universe - that you don't have nvidia solution just makes me shake my head and sigh. How can you afford all these plane trips all over to all these conferences but can't afford a 200 dollar set of s3d glasses? Is your girlfriend bleeding you for too much shopping money? ;)
The futures so bright, I gotta wear shades!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDdI_sfNop8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Neil

Post by Neil »

You're right! With all the money I spend on making this community possible, it's a wonder I can afford glasses at all. Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Neil
martinlandau
Certif-Eyed!

Post by martinlandau »

Neil wrote:You're right! With all the money I spend on making this community possible, it's a wonder I can afford glasses at all. Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Neil
My grandpappy always said a fool and his money were soon parted, but I am going to go to bat for you even with all your silly insults and sarcasm, because I am nice like that - you need a PT barnum behind you - to leverage this community for you in a way to make it worth your time.

I hereby ask if we can get 19 other MTBS members to contribute 10 dollars to neil and I will contribute 10 dollars myself so that he can afford the 200 dollar 3d vision glasses so he can give full reviews with all the most modern solutions. That is 10 US dollars for you international folk.

Please just respond to this message with your pledge of support - lets all show Neil we care enough.

Neil what is your paypal number or mailing address to send postal orders for those without paypal?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDdI_sfNop8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Neil

Post by Neil »

What insults? What sarcasm?

If you have something to discuss, feel free to PM me. This thread is about Prince of Persia in S-3D, not MTBS' budget choices.

Thank you for your kind intentions, but please save your money. I have plans for membership participation which will be far more valuable for everyone. :wink:

Regards,
Neil
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

Martin, perhaps your 'energy' will be more effective if you direct it towards Nvidia. Neil's trying his best.
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
martinlandau
Certif-Eyed!

Post by martinlandau »

yuriythebest wrote:Martin, perhaps your 'energy' will be more effective if you direct it towards Nvidia. Neil's trying his best.
Yuri, as a former employee of IBM, I can assure you grassroots level solutions to certain problems sometimes move far more quickly, so how much can you contribute? I know things are rough over there in kiev and eastern europe in general, but can you offer to send Neil a couple US dollars? Please?
martinlandau
Certif-Eyed!

Post by martinlandau »

Neil wrote:If you have something to discuss, feel free to PM me. This thread is about Prince of Persia in S-3D, not MTBS' budget choices.
I am confused, you say you can't afford 3d vision solution because this website is breaking you, directly relating to your review of prince of persia - I for one would like to see your review of prince of persia on 3d vision compared to other solutions, if money is the problem as you seemed to claim, then what is wrong with my fundraising efforts to try and help you? Can you afford the glasses or not?
Neil

Post by Neil »

According to NVIDIA, they are working on sending us samples. In relation to this, MTBS has a lot in the works that I'm not at liberty to discuss right now.

When we have samples, we will update our reviews to reflect their updated hardware solution, though we expect our findings to remain accurate as we don't review hardware and focus more on S-3D game compatibility.

This is the only answer I can give you at this time. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Neil
martinlandau
Certif-Eyed!

Post by martinlandau »

Neil wrote:According to NVIDIA, they are working on sending us samples.
Oh Ok, I guess this is where I got confused, I thought they had already been released into the market and anyone that wanted some already had them. It seems then that people that want to come here to get reviews of s3d games on the 3dvision solution are out of luck. Its a shame all us s3d consumers have to be pawns in these silly political games played by nvidia.
When we have samples,
Well if people like delyrious and others and myself want help or reviews with 3d vision questions, and they never send you a pair, you will never buy a pair? Is that what you are saying? Ok I understand, you are trying to get some political machinations and leverage going on that they need to send you a pair, I see now. Well I hope they do, it would be a shame for people to go to other websites to get nvidia s3d reviews.
This is the only answer I can give you at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Yah I understand now, sorry for all the confusion, I thought you couldn't afford a pair, I didn't realize Nvidia was being sluggish in sending you hardware that has already been released to the general consumer - I guess ATI and IZ3D can use this to show that Nvidia still up to their same old tricks - sad.

Nvidia and Andrew Fear - don't be like this - be better than that - send neil a pair of your glasses and be nice and send a pair to yuri too.

PS http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=91056" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I go and tell nvidia that I am not happy how they did you and yuri, maybe if more people complain, the squeakly wheel will get oiled.
Neil

Prince of Persia

Post by Neil »

By Neil Schneider Introduction General Game Review iZ3D Stereoscopic 3D Findings NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Findings Conclusion

Return to “MTBS Game Review User Remarks”