Call of Duty: World at War

Post your comments about official MTBS game reviews here.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

PressBot

Post by PressBot »

Neil

Post by Neil »

Isn't it something how the iZ3D and NVIDIA solutions performed in the same game?

Have you had better results? Please share what worked for you.

Regards,
Neil
edgoll
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Call of Duty: World at War

Post by edgoll »

I found the game to be quite enjoyable and playable w nvidia geforce glasses and samsung 120hz monitor. I did not adjust anything in the config file and had no problems with mist or other effects.

using a GTX280 i get 80 fps with stereo off and about 45 with it on. Every graphic setting is on max. with SLI on it runs about 60 fps even in the heaviest combat.

I would rate it as one of the best first person s3d titles I have played and that includes comparison against fallout which is very highly rated by most. The most annoying thing as the reviewer mentioned is the close up convergence challenge when using the sniper scope or the bazooka. But fallout has the same issue with the hand held pip boy. I just set a toggle key to switch out of s3d when I access those points. Otherwise i have to turn down the 3d effect too much to be able to use the scope with 3d on.
Blackbird 002, Maingear
GPU: Nvidia geforce 3d glasses, VR Vive Pro, Oculus; Mothballed 3d hardware: eDdimensional, z800
Neil

Post by Neil »

By Neil Schneider Introduction General Game Review iZ3D Stereoscopic 3D Findings NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Findings Conclusion

Return to “MTBS Game Review User Remarks”