Woah! Beowulf Sold Out! Interview Update!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hi Guys!

Looks like Beowulf[/b] is doing well in 3D. My wife and I tried to go to a 10:40PM showing last night...SOLD OUT! The shoemaker?s son has no shoes this weekend for sure.

I got some feedback that the Real D interview was a bit long for a single reading. That?s the problem when you edit your own work, you don?t have the heart to cut it down to bite sizes! The interview now has divided headers so you can read it in increments.

Finally, the Ventrilo voice chat server has been fixed! You can get in again without a password. Have fun!

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hi Guys! Looks like Beowulf is doing well in 3D. My wife and I tried to go to a 10:40PM showing last night…SOLD OUT! The shoemaker?s son has no shoes this weekend for sure. I got some feedback that the Real D interview was a bit long for a single reading. That?s the problem when you edit your own work, you don?t have the heart to cut it down to bite sizes! The interview now has divided headers so you can read it in increments. Finally, the Ventrilo voice chat server has been fixed! You can get in ...

Return to “MTBS News”