Nuclear Reactor Television

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

As usual, Silversurfer proves to have a sharp set of S-3D eyes by spotting this story! Even Hyundai is getting into the 3D game with a new 46" stereoscopic 3D TV. Priced at about $4,850 US, the LCD brings 2X HDMI and 3X composite inputs. This is a Japan only technology for now.

According to the release, it works with 2D and 3D broadcasts and is a polarized solution. I am guessing it is interlaced - but that is just a guess. According to the supplied link[/b], "TV dawn of a new era and can be called ’the corresponding 3-D TV broadcast’ The first nuclear reactor!"

I suspect this was a mistranslation on Google’s part. What they meant to say was "thermonuclear". Their translation is getting better, though.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

As usual, Silversurfer proves to have a sharp set of S-3D eyes by spotting this story! Even Hyundai is getting into the 3D game with a new 46″ stereoscopic 3D TV. Priced at about $4,850 US, the LCD brings 2X HDMI and 3X composite inputs. This is a Japan only technology for now. According to the release, it works with 2D and 3D broadcasts and is a polarized solution. I am guessing it is interlaced – but that is just a guess. According to the supplied link, “TV dawn of a new era and can be ...

Return to “MTBS News”