MTBS-TV: I-Station Interview at CES 2011

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

MTBS-TV: Interview With ExploreWorldTV, S-3D Light Level Experiment

Post by PressBot »

Did we say "last interview" from CES 2010? BIG MISTAKE! We meant "SECOND to last interview".

This FINAL interview from CES 2010 is with Al Caudullo, Executive Producer at ExploreWorldTV. Al shares details about the stereo camera rig he used at CES 2010. VERY COOL! Be sure to share your thoughts in our discussion forums.

We’d also like to draw attention to some experiments being done by our friend Anton Belev at 3dvision-blog.com. Anton has ingeniously been using a light meter to see just how much light loss there is from solution to solution (shutter glasses, polarized, etc.).

Anton’s technique may have some caveats because it may be erroneous with super-bright 3D modes of special 120Hz displays, or the light level during the open shutter versus closed shutter phase of LCD shutter glasses. Regardless, it’s ingenious.

Read full article...
PressBot

Post by PressBot »

By now it should be clear that mobile stereoscopic 3D solutions are becoming increasingly important and of high interest by consumers and manufacturers alike.

This was a complete surprise on the CES 2011 show floor!

Read full article...
cybereality

Re: MTBS-TV: I-Station Interview at CES 2011

Post by cybereality »

Looks interesting, but I am not so sure how much people are going to want to wear glasses on a portable device.
Neil

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

By now it should be clear that mobile stereoscopic 3D solutions are becoming increasingly important and of high interest by consumers and manufacturers alike.

[caption id="attachment_15916" align="alignnone" width="514"]I-Station Z3D Polarized TabletI-Station Z3D Polarized Tablet[/caption]

This was a complete surprise on the CES 2011 show floor!

Neil

MTBS-TV: Interview With ExploreWorldTV, S-3D Light Level Experiment

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Did we say “last interview” from CES 2010? BIG MISTAKE! We meant “SECOND to last interview”. This FINAL interview from CES 2010 is with Al Caudullo, Executive Producer at ExploreWorldTV. Al shares details about the stereo camera rig he used at CES 2010. VERY COOL! Be sure to share your thoughts in our discussion forums. We’d also like to draw attention to some experiments being done by our friend Anton Belev at 3dvision-blog.com. Anton has ingeniously been using a light meter to see just how much light loss there is from solution to solution (shutter glasses, ...

Return to “MTBS News”