Panasonic bundles 103-inch plasma, Blu-ray player in 3D home

Find a good article? Got a news story to share? VR, AR, 3D...it's all good! No self promotion please.
staticbuddha
Cross Eyed!

Panasonic bundles 103-inch plasma, Blu-ray player in 3D home

Post by staticbuddha »

Okta
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Okta »

And of course the comments consist of people making fun of the glasses. There is not much hope.
ssiu
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by ssiu »

I hope Panasonic will push this down to normal (e.g. 50-inch) plasma HDTVs, like Samsung. That will help expand the market and increase consumer awareness of S3D HDTVs.
LawnDart
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by LawnDart »

The ugly glasses comments only indicates that the ugly glasses are a HUGE problem. Hopefully this issue will go away with the cool looking nVidia glasses.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

LawnDart wrote:The ugly glasses comments only indicates that the ugly glasses are a HUGE problem. Hopefully this issue will go away with the cool looking nVidia glasses.
I agree. The mold of the glasses is a huge issue and always has been.
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

cybereality wrote:
LawnDart wrote:The ugly glasses comments only indicates that the ugly glasses are a HUGE problem. Hopefully this issue will go away with the cool looking nVidia glasses.
I agree. The mold of the glasses is a huge issue and always has been.
yup and it's dead simple to fix- take a look at iz3d's glasses- they look stylish and you can even go outside with em. They had a choice of any form of glasses- yet they chose the ugly ones. why????? Don't they have consumer groups and marketing departments??
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
CarlKenner
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by CarlKenner »

These 3d haters are as shallow as their screen images. How can these people function in society with attitudes like that? The problem isn't the glasses, it's our culture.

They're shutter glasses. iZ3D glasses can look like stylish polarized sunglasses because they are just polarized sunglasses. Shutter glasses have to have electronics, so it is not unreasonably for them to look a little larger in the frames. And I like the wide viewing area. You can always replace the glasses with a different brand if you don't like them.
Copy this code to clipboard: 0o1rp5zk then go to http://mtbs3d.com/naw to register. Use the code for $5000 startup bonus, and to support Gaza.
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

oh my bad- thought they were polarized
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
LawnDart
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by LawnDart »

Sounds like you're polarized in the IZ3D direction. LOL :D

Nothing meant by that other than it sounded like a funny pun.

Return to “User Contributed Immersive Technology News & Announcements”