This is a work in progress driver!
- Introducing the “Vireio Cinema” : Play games either in mono or stereo in a VR Gaming Room on a big screen. Mouse pointer is rendered as a “laser pointer” to the virtual screen. For full immersive profiles (like Fallout 4) you can switch between full immersive mode and cinema mode.
- Various pixel shader fx from “shadertoy.com” do build this gaming room. Customize the virtual screen and choose different fx for the VR Room in the “ini” file.
- “profiles.xml” is back, for v4 it is located in “cfg_v4” folder. Add any DX11 game to the xml list to play it in the VR Gaming Room in mono. That now makes injection much, much easier. Simply choose the game profile and HMD library in Vireio and hit the big profile button.
- Full Vive Controller support (+Mouse and Keyboard emulation) !! Controllers rendered in the cinema. Oculus Touch + Leap Motion support planned !!
- Various options added to “VireioPerception.ini”.
- Extensive new manual ! (in pdf format)
VIreio Perception’s bright future is discussed in Neil’s Messy Basement.