The Vireio Perception team has done it again!
Here are the key enhancements:
- Improved Memory Scanner – Now uses multithread approach for quicker scanning.
- Games will not start in Vr mode if the Vireio Perception Dialog is not open. Easier for playing normally without having to uninstall Symlinks / DLLs
- Comfort Mode Added – As originally sugested by Cloudhead Games
- Saints Row 2 Support
- Saints Row 3 Support
- Homefront Support
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Support
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Directors Cut Support – Please note if you have a choice we strongly recommend using the above version NOT the Directors Cut. The original is far better from a VR support standpoint.
- Improved scanner compatibility in a few existing games (Outlast / Crysis / Far Cry 3 / etc)
- Ability to Supress Vireio Hotkeys
- PDF of Hotkeys reinstated to VP folder
- VR Mouse – New implementation and look (Double Click NUMPAD 0 to toggle)
- New Disconnected Screen View Implementation – Previous version had issue with cropping. New one should look better and fuller.
- Sped up the Menu system – Should be now much more responsive
Here are additional videos that showcase the latest games and features:
Please do let us know any suggestions for games you would like added. Some really cool stuff is on the horizon! Come back regularly!