Submit the Survey!
Depending on the type of gamer you are, you must complete just one of the two surveys – NOT BOTH!
Follow these instructions carefully for the best chances to win one of over 50 prizes.
The Traditional 2D Gamers’ Survey
The Traditional 2D Gamers’ Survey is for users who don’t own stereoscopic 3D gaming equipment. This includes 3D Ready HDTVs, displays, notebook computers, head mounted displays, and more. If you own or have owned a pair of LCD shutter glasses, or you own a display that works with polarized glasses, you do not fall into the traditional 2D gamer category, and should NOT complete this survey. If your only experience is going to a 3D movie, owning a pair of anaglyph glasses (e.g. red/blue glasses, color filter glasses, etc.), or just seeing a 3D demonstration without owning it for yourself, you should consider yourself a tradtional 2D gamer and complete this survey.
The Experienced Stereoscopic 3D Gamers’ Survey
The Stereoscopic 3D Gamers’ Survey is for experienced gamers who own or have owned stereoscopic 3D gaming equipment. This includes 3D HDTVs, displays, notebook computers, head mounted displays, and more. If you own or have owned a pair of LCD shutter glasses, or you own a display that works with polarized glasses, this survey is for you! Using anaglyph glasses or going to 3D movies does not qualify as being an experienced stereoscopic 3D gamer for this survey.
When you finish submitting your survey, you must see a confirmation page. If you don’t see this confirmation page, there is a good chance your entry isn’t on record.
The leading cause is trying to submit a survey without all the questions answered. If you press submit and get returned to the questions list, scroll to the top of the survey. You should see an error like “You are missing the following required questions: ==> When returning 3D products, what are the leading grievances? The scale is…” or something similar. It may help to press CTRL-F to find the text in the survey. It only takes one missing answer to prevent a submission, and we want you to win those prizes!
Please email us right away to confirm your entry if you don’t get a confirmation screen (not an email, a screen) or you don’t remember getting a confirmation screen after making your submission. We can also assist with other technical problems too.
Things to be Aware of!
- While there are about 30 questions to complete, the entire survey is multiple choice.
- We expect it will take no more than 10 to 15 minutes to complete the survey.
- Remember to hit the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the survey! A confirmation page will appear when everything is processed.
- If you miss a question, the system won’t let you continue. The missing question description will be found at the top of the page.
Terms and Conditions
- You must log in to your mtbs3D.com account to be able to access and complete the survey. This is necessary so we can have the prize draw at the end, and prevent duplicate entries. Registration is free and instantaneous. If you already have an mtbs3D.com account, log in and review your profile to make sure the information is up to date. Make sure your mailing address, phone number, and email address are all correct! If we can’t reach you, someone else will get your prize.
- To qualify for prizes, you must be registered with accurate information including name, address, phone number and email. Without this information, you will not be included in the final draw of over 50 prizes!
- Your personal information will not be sold, shared, or distributed to outside parties – including the recognized U-Decide Initiative partners.
- An official draw date will be announced shortly. It is expected to take place at the end of October, 2010.
- While members based in Quebec, Canada are encouraged to participate, we can’t include them in the final draw because of legal limitations.
- All prizes will be shipped internationally, with the exception of the Panasonic 3D HDTV grand prize which is only available in North America.
- Winners must claim their prizes within two weeks of the draw announcement.
- You can only complete a survey ONCE, and only one prize can be delivered to a single address. Only one of the two surveys can be completed.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.