GameGrade3D Beta Starts Monday!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor

Post by PressBot »

Boy has it been dead quiet at MTBS!  You’d think we just vanished off the face of the earth, right?  WRONG!

The MTBS team has been working very hard on a new service called GameGrade3D.  What started as a proof-of-concept called MTBS’ 3D Game Analyzer has been transformed into a full featured online database of video games and stereoscopic 3D compatibility.  The best part is this database is 100% driven of gamer submissions – the most important judges of 3D compliance and 3D compatibility.
Read full article...

Aeroflux
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!
Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: Head Mounted Display (HMD)

Re: GameGrade3D Beta Starts Monday!

Post by Aeroflux »

I'm looking forward to becoming an active member for this database. The frustration of inconsistent ratings in the last database has inspired me to take an active stance in the betterment of it...as soon as I get the right equipment, which won't be too much longer now.

Hopefully there will be adequate room for listing problems and solutions in the quest for 3D perfection in each game.

Neil

Post by Neil »

You will be pleased. :D

Regards,
Neil

cybereality

Post by cybereality »

Cool, I will have to check this out.

Neil

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Boy has it been dead quiet at MTBS!  You’d think we just vanished off the face of the earth, right?  WRONG!

GameGrade3D

The MTBS team has been working very hard on a new service called GameGrade3D.  What started as a proof-of-concept called MTBS’ 3D Game Analyzer has been transformed into a full featured online database of video games and stereoscopic 3D compatibility.  The best part is this database is 100% driven by gamer submissions – the most important judges of 3D compliance and 3D compatibility.

Return to “MTBS News”