Let The Fan Expo Coverage Begin!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor

Post by Neil »

[stimg='That HAS to hurt - Fan Expo 2012' url=http://www.mtbs3d.com/gallery/albums/us ... CF1200.jpg]http://www.mtbs3d.com/gallery/albums/us ... CF1200.jpg[/stimg]
We've seen it all at Fan Expo 2012.  Heads popping out of torsos, chairs floating on headless bodies, dancing Dark Knights, etc. etc.  Today we have the first of several Fan Expo interviews.  This time, we are interviewing Peter Lee with his ultimate BF3 costume.  Check out what he thought of the stereoscopic 3D gaming experience shown at the iGO3D exhibit.

Read full article...

Likay
Petrif-Eyed
Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D Projector Setup

Re: Let The Fan Expo Coverage Begin!

Post by Likay »

"That HAS to hurt - Fan Expo 2012"
Imagine him giving birth the "normal" way... I think i prefer his way when comparing plague and colera. Bad jokes aside: I'm looking forward to hear more about it. The expo seems lively!
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D

Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor

Post by Neil »

We've seen it all at Fan Expo 2012.  Heads popping out of torsos, chairs floating on headless bodies, dancing Dark Knights, etc. etc.  Today we have the first of several Fan Expo interviews.  This time, we are interviewing Peter Lee with his ultimate BF3 costume.  Check out what he thought of the stereoscopic 3D gaming experience shown at the iGO3D exhibit.

Return to “MTBS News”