MTBS Heading to CES 2013!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor

Post by Neil »

It's that time of year again!  The 2013 Consumer Electronics Show is upon us!  While plenty of 3D is expected on the show floor this year, we are growing more and more interested in the follow-up technologies that will be shaping home gaming and entertainment to come.

In addition to the traditional mainstays of Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, and more, we are looking forward to covering some unique technologies we haven't featured here before.  What's the best part, you ask?  Everything is getting shot in 3D (we finally...and thankfully...got our 3D video camera back from repair).

[stimg='Kris Roberts at CES 2012' url=http://www.mtbs3d.com/gallery/albums/us ... CF8896.jpg]http://www.mtbs3d.com/gallery/albums/us ... CF8896.jpg[/stimg]
Thanks in advance to MTBS Secret Serviceman Kris Roberts for his investigative journalism and crowd control.  More to report soon!

Read full article...

Libertine
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: MTBS Heading to CES 2013!

Post by Libertine »

I really hope you grill Steve V. about HDMI again.

Neil

Post by Neil »

Would you believe that I couldn't connect with Steve this year? For the first time ever (as long as I've been going to this show at least), they weren't at CES Unveiled.

However, I got some of the answers we needed from Sony.

Regards,
Neil

brantlew
Petrif-Eyed

Post by brantlew »

Eagerly awaiting your Oculus hands-on/interview Neil...

Neil

Post by Neil »

So am I!!!!

Regards,
Neil

Neil

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

It's that time of year again!  The 2013 Consumer Electronics Show is upon us!  While plenty of 3D is expected on the show floor this year, we are growing more and more interested in the follow-up technologies that will be shaping home gaming and entertainment to come. In addition to the traditional mainstays of Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, and more, we are looking forward to covering some unique technologies we haven't featured here before.  What's the best part, you ask?  Everything is getting shot in 3D (we finally…and thankfully…got our 3D video camera back from repair). Thanks in advance to MTBS Secret Serviceman ...

Return to “MTBS News”