3D Family Loses Ray Zone at 65

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

It's with great sadness that MTBS reports the passing of Ray Zone.  Over the course of years, MTBS has met all kinds of 3D professionals in the film and gaming industry, and Ray Zone was definitely one of the most memorable and passionate.

As an author, 3D movie producer, and award winning 3D artist, Ray's work speaks for itself.  For me, I count myself lucky to have benefited from his mentoring style, his true enthusiasm for stereoscopic 3D technologies, and his genuine warmth as a person.

Read full article...

cybereality

Re: 3D Family Loses Ray Zone at 65

Post by cybereality »

RIP Ray Zone. I remember his work from one of the 3D comic books I loved as a kid. He will be missed.

Neil

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

[caption id="attachment_16606" align="alignnone" width="363"]Ray Zone (left) and Neil SchneiderRay Zone (left) and Neil Schneider[/caption]

It's with great sadness that MTBS reports the passing of Ray Zone.  Over the course of years, MTBS has met all kinds of 3D professionals in the film and gaming industry, and Ray Zone was definitely one of the most memorable and passionate.

As an author, 3D movie producer, and award winning 3D artist, Ray's work speaks for itself.  For me, I count myself lucky to have benefited from his mentoring style, his true enthusiasm for stereoscopic 3D technologies, and his genuine warmth as a person.

Return to “MTBS News”