Neil's Messy Basement LAUNCHED!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor

Post by Neil »

ImageThis actually started because when I got back from GDC, I was horrified to learn that my camera's SD card got scrambled and I lost several good interviews.  SO, why not bring the guests HERE for a change?

Neil's Messy Basement was my solution.  It's a low-tech down to earth (below earth, actually) weekly program series that interviews people located all over the world.  Yeah, I rant too.  Many are going to like what I say...many will not.  However, you're all welcome to agree and disagree with me - that's the fun of it all.  This is what goes down in my Messy Basement!
Read more: Neil's Messy Basement LAUNCHED!
Read full article...

Neil

Re: Neil's Messy Basement LAUNCHED!

Post by Neil »

BAH!!!! As messy as my basement is...so are my URLs. This article was pointing to itself! I created a basement paradox!

All the links work now...AND...the audio was cleaned up a bit.

Regards,
Neil

JAYDEEJAYONE
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by JAYDEEJAYONE »

can't wait to see next episode, maybe lot of dreams come real...

Neil

Post by Neil »

JAYDEEJAYONE wrote:can't wait to see next episode, maybe lot of dreams come real...
The text is a bit misleading as written. There will be an episode this coming Monday, and the Vireio episode is the following Monday (first week of May as written).

However...I think the next episode has something for everyone.

Regards,
Neil

Neil

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Neil's Messy BasementThis actually started because when I got back from GDC, I was horrified to learn that my camera's SD card got scrambled and I lost several good interviews.  SO, why not bring the guests HERE for a change?

Neil's Messy Basement was my solution.  It's a low-tech down to earth (below earth, actually) weekly program series that interviews people located all over the world.  Yeah, I rant too.  Many are going to like what I say…many will not.  However, you're all welcome to agree and disagree with me – that's the fun of it all.  This is what goes down in my Messy Basement!

Return to “MTBS News”