TriDef 2.7.15 Out, U-Decide Privacy Answer

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Good news, everyone!  TriDef 3D 4.3 (Tridef Ignition 2.7.15) is out.

According to their driver specification, TriDef now supports over 340 games (279 DDD game profiles and 60+ user submitted profiles).  They have also implemented support for over 25 languages, and their TriDef 3D Media Player' user interface has been improved.

Similar to iZ3D and Nvidia drivers, well optimized DDD profiles makes a huge difference in stereoscopic 3D game enjoyment.  Please give the drivers a go and make regular submissions to MTBS' 3D Game Analyzer.  Out of the three driver solutions, DDD needs much better representation here given their growing level of compatibility.
Read full article...

cirk2
Certif-Eyed!

Re: TriDef 2.7.15 Out, U-Decide Privacy Answer

Post by cirk2 »

maybe their driver is getting better and better, but their license system is poop. Every time when I want to reinstall the driver I have to write a Email to the support to re unlock my code. Have done it three times now, currently I have the driver not installed because I'm to lazy to write a new email to the support...

PalmerTech
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: TriDef 2.7.15 Out, U-Decide Privacy Answer

Post by PalmerTech »

PressBot wrote:Good news, everyone! 

First thing I thought of when I saw this. :lol: I still like IZ3D better, but looks like TriDef is gaining some market traction. Especially with all those new 3D laptops.

Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Good news, everyone!  TriDef 3D 4.3 (Tridef Ignition 2.7.15) is out.

DDD Logo

According to their driver specification, TriDef now supports over 340 games (279 DDD game profiles and 60+ user submitted profiles).  They have also implemented support for over 25 languages, and their TriDef 3D Media Player' user interface has been improved.

Similar to iZ3D and Nvidia drivers, well optimized DDD profiles makes a huge difference in stereoscopic 3D game enjoyment.  Please give the drivers a go and make regular submissions to MTBS' 3D Game Analyzer.  Out of the three driver solutions, DDD needs much better representation here given their growing level of compatibility.

Return to “MTBS News”