Introduction to Future Computing

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor

Introduction to Future Computing

Post by Neil »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRaG8aBTXMA

The International Future Computing Association was launched last month, and this is the introductory presentation for future computing, TIFCA, and things to come.  It is a wild mix of cat memes, a new way of looking at the market, and some great industry developments.  Hope you like it!

There were other presentations too, and we'll get them online as soon as we can.

Read full article...

Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!
Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: LCD shutter glasses

Re: Introduction to Future Computing

Post by Dom »

Congratulations Neil! I know how much this means to alot of people and the world. The easier it is to gather ideas and concepts to make invention ideas come true will full fill a lot of hardworking peoples dreams.

You have some companies building this future with huge amounts of money and computing resources which is very crucial to the advancement in the technology computer field.

I have a bunch of ideas for future computing but I won't talk to much about that, I've contacted a lot of different companies about my work but it just needs time and work so the things I talk about don't seem fake and misleading.

I'm turning 40 this year so I have around 40 years left alive to experience computers, music and games and I want it to be the best I can have, so do others i bet.

Thanks so much and tell your peers that you have one dedicated guy that wants these companies to succeed and grow to sell into more applicable products.

Dom

Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor

Re: Introduction to Future Computing

Post by Neil »

Dom wrote:Congratulations Neil! I know how much this means to alot of people and the world. The easier it is to gather ideas and concepts to make invention ideas come true will full fill a lot of hardworking peoples dreams.

You have some companies building this future with huge amounts of money and computing resources which is very crucial to the advancement in the technology computer field.

I have a bunch of ideas for future computing but I won't talk to much about that, I've contacted a lot of different companies about my work but it just needs time and work so the things I talk about don't seem fake and misleading.

I'm turning 40 this year so I have around 40 years left alive to experience computers, music and games and I want it to be the best I can have, so do others i bet.

Thanks so much and tell your peers that you have one dedicated guy that wants these companies to succeed and grow to sell into more applicable products.

Dom

Thank you for your kind words! We've got ourselves a strong team in TIFCA, and there is a sincere excitement around making this work.

Keep at it!

Regards,
Neil

Return to “MTBS News”