Respond to the movers and shakers by making THEM move and shake!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
Neil Schneider interviews Don Henderson from Sulon Technologies about their Cortex HMD at CES 2015!
Read full article...
- One Eyed Hopeful
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:28 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D HDTV
Good to see a Canadian tech company getting some added exposure. Keep it up Neil!