GRUSH Your Teeth!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor

GRUSH Your Teeth!

Post by Neil »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk0XvqVouig

OK.  This has nothing to do with VR or immersive technology.  Absolutely nothing.  However, it's still very cool and innovative.

Ethan Schur was formerly Chief Marketing Officer for TDVision Corp. which made codecs for 3D distribution and...believe it or not...had ambitions in the VR HMD space several years ago.  He has rediscovered his entrepreneurial roots, and is now the COO for a new product called Grush...

Read full article...

geekmaster
Petrif-Eyed

Re: GRUSH Your Teeth!

Post by geekmaster »

The publication embargo must be over! I got my press release on this at GDC. It does look like an interesting application "for the children"...

metalqueen
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor

Post by metalqueen »

The Grush looks really cool! I think my son would love it. He's almost 3, and he can work an iPod like an expert. Brushing his teeth, not so much! :lol:

lnrrgb
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!
Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D HDTV

Post by lnrrgb »

Great idea, but lackluster vision on the game aspect. Though maybe this would keep the attention of wee little ones long enough to establish some long lasting habits. Seems like they could eliminate the reference to teeth altogether within the game, and make things more interesting. Asteroids comes to mind. Tried and true, though maybe the collective unconscious may be done with that motif. A better game might make me want one, for me.

Return to “MTBS News”