Vireio Perception 2.0.0.1 is OUT!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Vireio Perception 2.0.0.1 is OUT!

Post by Neil »

This picture should say it all.  Version 2.0.0.1 of Vireio Perception fixes the following problems with Skyrim:

• MOST of the interior shadows have all been FIXED.
  • There was a strange shadow clipping error in each eye when you got very close to objects or certain textures.  This has been FIXED.
  • Fog and mist head tracking rotation errors are FIXED.
  • There is a default GUI 3D Depth setting to make it easier to read.
Yes, we still have more work to do - but Skyrim should definitely be more playable now in true 3D form.

Read full article...

GeraldT
Certif-Eyable!

Re: Vireio Perception 2.0.0.1 is OUT!

Post by GeraldT »

The passion you guys show for Skyrim is really awesome and I am very grateful! Thank you.
I still have not played Skyrim even though it remains installed in my system and I can't wait to play it right from the start to finish (if there is such a thing as a finish) in VR.

Neil

Post by Neil »

GeraldT wrote:The passion you guys show for Skyrim is really awesome and I am very grateful! Thank you.
I still have not played Skyrim even though it remains installed in my system and I can't wait to play it right from the start to finish (if there is such a thing as a finish) in VR.

Some games are just meant for VR. This game has taught us a lot, so it was a good title to focus on.

We have some cool features in the works for an impending release, and once the foundation is down, it will be much easier to beef up the game support diversity. All community help is valued!

Regards,
Neil

roberts
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by roberts »

thanks for the update.

cybereality

Post by cybereality »

Looking good.