The Spherigraph

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

The Spherigraph

Post by Neil »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjZak8bGm64

With the advent of the Oculus Rift and more VR devices to come, imaginative content creation is gradually becoming big business.  The above was submitted by a Dony Tamazone, a fellow MTBS member.  It's a concept for creating virtual reality compatible 3D stills based on 360 degree image captures.

This is just an early concept video, the technology is demonstrated through a render, and it's unclear if it has even been proven to work yet.  However, expressing the idea is the first step towards sucesss, so good luck!

Read full article...

Dony Tamazone
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: The Spherigraph

Post by Dony Tamazone »

Hello MTBS3D ... I have just registrer and this is my first post here! Above all, I want to thank Mr. Neil for publishing the article and video ... perfect ! I'm so glad ! :woot ... I think I found the perfect place to inform me and share about this revolution generated by the oculus rift... I expect comment and criticism on this project :geek: ... And of course, i hope to find people interested people and a topic that talks about this kind of systems etc etc ... see you around VR believers 8-)

Return to “MTBS News”