Read the whole story here: http://ps3.kombo.com/article.php?artid=12127" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Killzone 3 Rumored to Support Motion-Controls and 3D
by Alex Bader
The third installment in the Killzone series may feature two new technologies in the PlayStation 3 market: 3-dimensional and motion-controlled gameplay.
An unknown source reported to CVG that Killzone 3 is going to arrive with features including stereoscopic 3D and Sony's motion wand, rumored to be called 'Arc' in Killzone 3's gameplay. According to their same contact, the Guerrilla Games sequel will be one of many pushes of 3D in video games this coming holiday season.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.