New config 3d / questions

Talk about everything off topic (EXCEPT POLITICS). Keep it fun!
Juni05
One Eyed Hopeful

New config 3d / questions

Post by Juni05 »

Hello,

I want to redo a pc, with an old 4770 lying around at home.
I just need to buy a compatible nvidia graphics card. I have all the other components. I intend by this opportunity to devote it to 3d.

I have an acer xb270h screen
and the nvidia vision 2 glasses

-What is easier? Install w7 w8 or w10 (keeping it I imagine in a certain version). I prefer install 7 or 8.

-Which graphics card do you recommend? With a low price.

-Is there a 3d blu ray player that I can buy for my computer? Who will read the commercial 3d blu ray.

I imagine others have already asked the question, but maybe that will evolve today.
Thanks for your help.
J
dianejoyce
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: New config 3d / questions

Post by dianejoyce »

Hello,

I want to redo a pc, with an old 4770 lying around at home.
I just need to buy a compatible nvidia graphics card. I have all the other components. I intend by this opportunity to devote it to 3d.
merge fruit
I have an acer xb270h screen
and the nvidia vision 2 glasses

-What is easier? Install w7 w8 or w10 (keeping it I imagine in a certain version). I prefer install 7 or 8.

-Which graphics card do you recommend? With a low price.

-Is there a 3d blu ray player that I can buy for my computer? Who will read the commercial 3d blu ray.

I imagine others have already asked the question, but maybe that will evolve today.
Thanks for your help.
J
Hello,
When it comes to choosing an operating system for your PC, I think Windows 10 offers better compatibility with modern hardware, improved performance, and ongoing support and updates from Microsoft. While Windows 7 and 8 may still be usable, they are older operating systems that are no longer actively supported or receiving regular updates. Therefore, it's generally advisable to install Windows 10 for better security and compatibility.

For a low-cost graphics card recommendation, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 or GTX 1650 Super are good options to consider. These cards provide decent performance for 3D applications and gaming at an affordable price point. They should work well with your older Intel Core i7-4770 processor.

As for a 3D Blu-ray player for your computer, you can consider getting an external Blu-ray drive that supports 3D playback. One option is the LG Electronics BP50NB40 Blu-ray Writer, which supports 3D Blu-ray playback and can be connected to your PC via USB.
jonedailt
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by jonedailt »

For your PC overhaul, if you're also into gaming, you might want to ensure that your graphics card choice supports the latest titles. Just like how gaming enthusiasts are always on the lookout for the latest mods to enhance their gaming experience, choosing a graphics card that can handle modern games well, like those with demanding graphics such as CarX Street Racing download from https://thecarxstreetpro.com/, can ensure you get the most out of your setup. So, while prioritizing affordability, consider a graphics card that strikes a balance between performance and price to enjoy smooth gameplay, whether you're racing in CarX Street or immersing yourself in other visually stunning games.
Last edited by jonedailt on Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonedailt
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by jonedailt »

For your PC overhaul, if you're also into gaming, you might want to ensure that your graphics card choice supports the latest titles. Just like how gaming enthusiasts are always on the lookout for the latest mods to enhance their gaming experience, choosing a graphics card that can handle modern games well, like those with demanding graphics such as CarX Street Racing, can ensure you get the most out of your setup. So, while prioritizing affordability, consider a graphics card that strikes a balance between performance and price to enjoy smooth gameplay, whether you're racing in CarX Street or immersing yourself in other visually stunning games.
admiredaide
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by admiredaide »

Creating a 3D configuration or visualization can involve a variety of tools and techniques depending on your specific needs and the type of 3D content you're aiming to produce. geometry dash

Return to “General Discussion”