Check Out Looking Glass Factory's 3D Display!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor

Check Out Looking Glass Factory's 3D Display!

Post by Neil »

Something special for our readers today!  We've got an interview with Shawn Frayne, CEO of Looking Glass Factory.  Not just an interview - stereoscopic 3D footage through our stereoscopic 3D camera in red/blue anaglyph form!  Check out the interview and see what you think.

Read full article...

Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!
Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: LCD shutter glasses

Re: Check Out Looking Glass Factory's 3D Display!

Post by Dom »

Wow! if this tech is going to be real and becoming big then 3D holographic tech will be a hit across the world again. As long as they can get at least a 32 inch screen and compact the glass that comes out of the display (I think the parallax screen).

When I first saw this Looking Glass a few months ago I thought it would not catch on but now I understand what it means to the 3D world. Shawn said that this display would be available to consumers in a few years but I hope that is sooner.

I would like to play some 3D games on it, If Nvidia notices this they might add support for Geforce Now Cloud gaming service. I really hope this tech continues into the future.

Wow, :woot I am amazed!
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Return to “MTBS News”