Read the whole story here: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busin ... 18955.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Sony targets sales of 2.5 million 3D sets this year
Electronics giant launches new TVs despite concern that public not ready
by Nick Clark
It may have missed out on the top gongs at the Oscars ceremony on Sunday, but Sony is backing Avatar's record-breaking box office performance to help usher 3D viewing into the living room.
The electronics giant yesterday unveiled its 40in and 46in Bravia 3D television sets, saying they would launch in Japan on 10 June and around the world shortly after.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.