Read the rest of the story and see the video interview here: http://hollywoodinhidef.com/2010/03/vin ... etrotters/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Vince Pace does 3D Globetrotters
The man long considered the go-to guy for 3D expertise by the likes of James Cameron, Panasonic, Sony, and almost everyone else, Vince Pace, recently oversaw the production of the taping of a Harlem Globetrotters basketball game at the newly rebranded ESPN Wide World of Sports complex at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando.
Observers and crew in Vince Pace's production truck all don 3D glasses during the live-to-tape production of Harlem Globetrotters game at new ESPN Wide World of Sports complex.
Vince was experimenting with three handheld 3D cameras as well as 3D cameras mounted on the top of the scoreboard and a skycam, all of which worked successfully for the most part. The images were not only being watched by a crowd of people wearing glasses in the two production trucks, but also by executives and media in a special room inside the Milk House arena, comparing Sony TVs displaying the active shutter glasses system and the more common polarized glasses system.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.