Read the whole story here: http://www.broadcastingcable.com/articl ... uccess.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;ESPN Declares 2D/3D Production a Success
Test may spur more cost-effective 3D techniques
by Glen Dickson
As it prepares to launch its new 3D network, ESPN 3D, in June, ESPN is weighing how to cost-effectively produce some 85 live events in the network's first year, including World Cup soccer, NBA games, X Games 16, college basketball and college football. The cable sports giant last month conducted a test at its Wide World of Sports Complex in Orlando, Fla., to see if a single production team could pump out both 2D and stereoscopic 3D coverage.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.