Read the whole story here: http://www.electricpig.co.uk/2010/03/08 ... -revealed/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Sony BDP-S470 and Sony BDP-S570 3D Blu-ray players revealed
by Sam Kieldsen
Sony has just dropped the details on its first batch of 3D Blu-ray players, revealing that the entry-level Sony BDP-S470 will be upgradeable to 3D Blu-ray via a software update, while the new Sony BDP-S570 will come 3D ready out of the box.
Team either the Sony BDP-S470 or Sony BDP-S570 up with a 3D TV and they’ll deliver full 1080p to each of your eyes – they work with Active Shutter 3D glasses. Both of the players have been given a “Monolithic Design” to match up with Sony’s new range of Bravia HDTVs.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.