Read the whole story here: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTOE6 ... arketsNews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Panasonic, Best Buy to tie up on 3D TV sales-Nikkei
TOKYO, March 7 (Reuters) - Panasonic Corp (6752.T) will tie up with the top U.S. electronics chain Best Buy Co (BBY.N) to market and boost the sales of its 3D TVs in the United States, the Nikkei business daily reported on Sunday.
The report comes ahead of the world's fourth-largest flat TV maker's launch of its 3D TV in the United States this month amid rivalry with TV makers such as Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS), LG Electronics Inc (006570.KS) and Sony Corp (6758.T).
Best Buy will set up special exhibition corners where its customers can view 3D videos in its 300 stores in major U.S. cities. This will expand to 1,000 stores by the end of the year, the Nikkei reported.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.