Read the whole story here: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/ar ... 61895.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;3D Technology Sets Trend in Filmmaking
by Lee Hyo-won
After James Cameron's "Avatar" rewrote box office history, the prospects of 3D movies is looming larger than ever.
Many experts agree that a new paradigm shift is underway in cinema.
They say that Korean filmmakers must hurry to catch up with Hollywood and Europe as local 3D filmmaking, or lack thereof, is a big problem.
Korea, however, need not be afraid of venturing with new ideas when it comes to working with an extra dimension, according to a top expert in 3D technology in the United States.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.