Read the whole story here: http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Just-C ... 23283.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Just Cause 2 Nvidia And Demo Launch Trailer Goes 3D
by William Usher
The latest craze in movies is that everything is converting to 3D. James Cameron’s cartoony blue-people movie got everyone’s knickers in Hollywood up in a bunch to create or cash in on the whole 3D movie thing. Well, the craze didn’t stop with Hollywood execs. Square Enix and Avalanche Studios are moving gaming in the same direction as movies with the new Nvidia trailer showing Just Cause 2 sporting support for stereoscopic 3D.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.