Read the whole story here: http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/home ... utostart=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;No glasses required as 3D revolution marches on
Hot on the heels of the stunning success of James Cameron's 3D adventure "Avatar", the world's top high-tech fair this year was definitely best viewed through 3D glasses.
"It's completely crazy this year. 3D is all everyone's talking about," said visitor Amanda Grossbauer, 52, as she peered hesitantly through her special glasses at a 3D display at the CeBIT fair in northern Germany.
Although "Connected Worlds" was the official theme of this year's fair, which drew just under 4200 high-tech firms from around the world, the buzzword on everyone's lips was "3D" - in games, on the internet and in the cinema.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.