Read the whole story here: http://www.televisionbroadcast.com/article/95736" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;3DTVs Hit the Market
MULTIPLE LOCATIONS: 3DTV sets are hitting the U.S. market. Samsung started taking preorders last month at Amazon.com. Panasonics are set to go on sale at Best Buy big boxes March 10.
Samsung beat the rest when it started offering the UN46C7000 and the UN55C7000 LED edge-lit, 1080p sets at the online retailer. The 46-inch model was priced at $2,600; the 55-inch set, $3,300. Chris Weiss of Gadgetcrave.com said the price of the larger display was the same as that of Samsung’s similar non-3D model. The same models are also now available at Crutchfield, which shows the 46-incher at $2,400, and at BuyersEdge.com, for $2,300. Sears also has the model for $2,600. All three outlets say the TV is in stock.
The 55-inch model is being shown for pre-order at Crutchfield for $3,060; OneCall.com for $3,400; and Abt Electronics for $3,300. Sears shows it in stock for $3,300.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.