Read the whole story here: http://www.thewrap.com/article/sony-ram ... ices-14768" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Sony Ramps Up 3D Blu-ray Authoring Services
Technology is still months way from wide deployment, however
by Daniel Frankel
It’s coming right at us… but it’s going to take a few months.
While all the hoopla surrounding the new 3D Blu-ray standard at January’s Consumer Electronics Show may have convinced some enthusiasts that the technology was available in the here and now, it might take a while before 3D discs become widely available.
On Monday, Sony Pictures announced that its digital authoring lab had just started to create digital masters in the 3D Blu-ray format.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.