Read the whole story here: http://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2010/02/ ... d-channel/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Spanish 3D Pictures to launch 3D channel
by Robert Briel
Spanish 3D Pictures is set to launch its own 3D Channel later this year. The new channel will be distributed via IPTV, satellite, cable, Mobile TV, mobile multimedia handheld devices, iPad, iPod video, game consoles phones, new digital platforms, new technologies and wireless networks.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.