Read the whole story here: http://www.highdefdiscnews.com/?p=38000" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;HANDS ON: Sony’s New Blu-ray 3D Player, the BDP-S570
by James Segars
That’s right, we’ve got the brand-new, BDP-S570 Blu-ray 3D player from Sony, on hand and fully setup. Granted, the Blu-ray 3D feature is — at this point, anyway — unavailable because the player requires a firmware update in order to be compatible with forthcoming Blu-ray 3D discs, and beyond that, no 3D displays have streeted just yet — although, Samsung looks primed to strike first.
Regardless, once we heard that the first Blu-ray 3D players were available for purchase at Best Buy — thanks to our friend Tyler Pruitt’s report at Format War Central — we decided that it was time to take the plunge and see what the latest, greatest Blu-ray players from Sony had to offer. Hit the jump for photos of all of the unboxing goodness, and be sure to check back for our full hardware review!
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.