Read the whole story here: http://www.marketingweek.co.uk/the-effe ... 87.article" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;The effect of 3D and interactive media on the consumer, the retailer and the internet
by James Rees
3D is one of those buzzword’s that has been around for years. Every move forward is recognised as a huge leap in development, with people from all walks of life excited by its advances, and discussions regarding its progression are never far away.
It’s just one of those subjects that keeps coming up, and everyone seems to have an opinion on it. With awe inspiring films such as Avatar, showing the public exactly what’s possible, it presents new and exciting opportunities for marketers.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.