Read the whole story here: http://blogs.smh.com.au/digital-life/ga ... ksony.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;First Look: Sony 3D TV
by Adam Turner
Sony has three new 3D TV models coming out in July - the LX900, HX900 and HX800. The flagship LX900 comes in 52 and 60-inch models - no pricing yet but I wouldn't be surprised if a hefty early adopter tax sees the 60-inch monster tip the scales at $10,000. In terms of the screen technology, I think the HX900 (46 and 52-inch) looks like the best option, as it features the best LED backlight technology, an anti-glare coating and Motionflow PRO 400 - running at 200Hz with partial black frames inserted to make 3D look sharper (it sounds crazy, but it seems to work).
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.