Read the whole story here: http://www.koreaittimes.com/story/7549/ ... -tv-market" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Samsung and LG Firing Up the 3D TV Market
by Yeon Choul-woong
Samsung Electronics seems to be one step ahead of LG Electronics in the 3D TV market as it releases its new 3D TV sooner than LG.
On Feb. 25 and 26, Samsung began a road show for its new 3D TV at major department stores and preordering started for its 46-inch and 55-inch 3D TV models on amazon.com early this month. The projected cost for the 46-inch model is US$3,100 and US$4,500 for the 55-inch.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.