Read the whole story here: http://gear.ign.com/articles/107/1072061p1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;LG 3D TVs Coming This May
Leaked company roadmap reveals 3D products arriving soon.
by Scott Lowe
February 24, 2010 - At this year's CES, LG Electronics showed off their latest range of 3D-enabled HDTVs and Blu-ray players, which brought new and expanded features like LED-backlighting and web-enabled apps. In typical fashion, however, LG were tightlipped about release dates for their lineup of new gear, but this week a product roadmap appeared on Google Documents shedding light on release ranges for LG's major products.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.