Read the whole story here: http://www.techradar.com/news/televisio ... -tv-672656" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Philips adds 3D to its Cinema 21:9 TV
Brand betting big on 3D in 2010
by Gareth Beavis
Philips has announced it will be bringing out a 3D-ready version of its flagship Cinema 21:9 TV in 2010.
The huge TV, which Philips claims is the only one on the market to offer a full cinematic experience, will use a different type of 3D technology to many of its rivals.
The Philips range of 3D TVs will be using Active 3D technology, which uses a wireless transmitter to communicate with the glasses.
Straight press releases and article referrals for review and discussion.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm
- Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.